You don’t want skunks in your home.
Skunks can easily get into your home through small crevices in your walls, and they will even dig underneath your home, including your porch or shed.
These creatures carry various diseases and parasites that can threaten you and your family, they can cause untold destruction, and they can also be a danger to you if they squirt their nauseating liquid in your face.
So if you have skunks in your home, then you can call our Houston skunk removal service to deal with them.
How Can You Keep Skunks Away from Your Home?
We strongly recommend you take measures to prevent skunks from entering your home in the first place, if you don’t want to experience the problems that skunks can cause. Here are a few tips from our Houston skunk control team:
- Secure garbage cans
- Don’t leave pet food or birdseed outside
- Clear up all fruits that drop from fruit trees
- Clear up garbage piles
- Fill in any place with dirt and gravel that they could inhabit, including abandoned burrows
- Clear up woodpiles and brush piles
- Build a fence around areas you don’t want them to get into (they are bad climbers)
- Don’t use skunk repellents because they don’t work
Our Houston skunk control team can also give you personal advice on how to discourage skunks from going into or near your home.
Houston Skunk Removal
If you do find yourself with a skunk problem in your home, our Houston skunk removal service will take care of them. We have a well-trained team with the right equipment to get rid of skunks, and a thorough knowledge of how skunks behave and think. They will remove skunks safely and without harming the animals.
Here are the steps our team will take:
- Trap the skunk (live trapping is the best way to deal with skunks)
- Relocate the skunk away from your home (this can be dangerous, but we know how to handle skunks properly)
- Fill in any places that the skunk could possibly inhabit, including abandoned burrows (it can often be difficult to find where skunks could get into, even for trained professionals
We recommend you only get professionals to deal with skunks in your home. These creatures, when feeling threated, can be very dangerous, and professional training is needed to handle them. If a skunk feels threatened (which they will if you trap them) they could spray liquid on you, which is the last thing you want.
Call us now at (832) 413-6431 if you have a skunk problem in your home. Our Houston skunk control team will deal with it and answer all your questions.
3010 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1200
Dallas, TX 75234
11811 North Freeway, Suite 500
Houston, TX 77060
Contact us for a clean and professional chimney sweep, chimney cap, or repair.
Contact us for fast, friendly, and successful nuisance wildlife removal. We can handle any small or big job.
Raccoons in attic? Armadillo digging up flower beds? Rats? Squirrel in the chimney? Dead carcass on property?